Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another year older!!!




Where does time go to, I had promised myself on our return from England I would get down to some textile work and keep up my blog but needless to say I have not done very well with either.

May 6th brought another birthday, not as exciting as last year when I spent the day in Paris celebrating, but the weather was fabulous here so I spent the day relaxing in the garden reading Cloth,Paper,Scissors and Quilting Arts and shedding a few tears at the beautiful flower arrangement I received through interflora from my son. I will post a photo of the basket of flowers.

May 7th was a Saving Graces day held at Gloria's house. Unfortunately Annie was not able to attend this time owing to visitors but Di made the trip down from Paris. We explored the potential of the moulds Di and Gloria brought back from their trip to the Stamp Bug and made lots of examples to have in stock for future use and I ran a workshop on making an Indian Bird Mobile, which we will complete for the next meeting on 11th June. As usual we had a super day sharing ideas etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment