Sunday, April 26, 2009

returning from grandparent duties in England


I am sorry for the delay in updating my blog but we spent 2 weeks in England on Grandparenting duties and then on our return have spent time catching up on the gardening,so textile work and blogging dissapeared out of the window. We had a wonderful time in the Lake District over the Easter weekend and had fabulous weather to enjoy the countryside. Our daughter lives in Ambleside so it is an ideal base to visit from. We took the steamer strip across Lake Windermere on Easter Sunday and it was a wonderful experience with fantastic views all around. I will try to post a photo as I have no art work to show at the present.

Thank you for the comments and I hope the cuckoo has dried out in the wonderful sunshine last week, Di. I have read of your visit to The Stamp Bug with Gloria with envy - shall look forward to looking at all the goodies at our next meeting - 7th May.

I have prepared my catalogue for the classes organised by Maggie Grey and will attempt to develop some interesting art work - there are some wonderful examples on the Forum of her classes. So hopefully I will make a start on that this week.

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to 7th May and showing and using our goodies bought at the Stamp Bug/

    ReplyDelete