Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another sign Spring has arrived



Today I saw the first swallow in the region and I also heard the Hoopoo, both signs that the weather should be more settled. The weather today has been glorious and the nippy wind was missing so the temperature was really warm making gardening a pleasure - although it does restrict the textile work. I had been waiting with baited breath for the next internet class from Maggie Grey using the catalogues that have been residing in gardens all over the world for the last few months - and I was not disapointed apart from the fact I had not got time to do any work from the lesson. I will study the classes and take part as and when I can.

I will try to post some of the other photos from my altered book but I am not sure how they will turn out - keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work Thelma
    Thanks for comment on mine
    Have added myself as a follower
    Regards Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thelma, Think your book is superb- what a brilliant idea. Have bought a baby book and havn't a single clue what to do with it. Hoping easter in UK will inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday glorious, today cuckoo's drowning!!

    ReplyDelete